• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misleading File

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just licensed and downloaded an image (File #: 92021163) that is labeled as "Seamless pattern Christmas" and is indicated as an AI/EPS file. It is also shown as a rectangular image. Upon opening this image, it is square--which is fine, if it's seamless, but it's not setup as seamless--and it's not vector at all, but some sort of clipping rectangle around an untouchable link of some sort. Totally mislabeled and misleading product.

Why isn't there a link on the product page where you can report problems with an image? It's taken me 20 minutes of clicking around to get to this hoop to jump through for help, and I'm not even sure this is going to help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Alan,

Our product team has confirmed that the eps have a raster file in it, and has no lines or no editable vector. Thank you for reporting the issue, the file has been moved offline.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have added 1 image license to the user's account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alan,

Our product team has confirmed that the eps have a raster file in it, and has no lines or no editable vector. Thank you for reporting the issue, the file has been moved offline.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have added 1 image license to the user's account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Twarita!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Alan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started