• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adobe Stock Credits

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I started a subscription for 40 credits per month. I eventually cancelled the subscription, however still want to use the credits I paid for. How do I get them back?

PS. Why is there no one that I can contact directly? Placing this information on a forum does not seem helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Quin,

Please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe for information related to every cancellation scenario.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quin,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I just checked your account and noticed that your Stock subscription has been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 3/12/2018 since you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for the reply. However this does not solve my problem. Our company indeed has other Adobe Stock accounts that no longer have an 'active subscription' and our credits that we paid for are still there. If we paid for something, we should be able to use it. There are plenty of other stock photo sites, I am not sure why Adobe is making is complicated.

If you need to link this login with our corporate account that is fine, however we are trying to keep purchased credits separate for different clients. Additionally, our corporate account has at least 6 active Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions.

Thanks,

Quin & Candice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quin,

Please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe for information related to every cancellation scenario.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to contact support another another team member's account. Chat was able to solve the problem. My credits have been returned to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quin,

Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started