• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Credits + Account Issues

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, make it easier for paying customers to contact you! I tried the chat and no one responded. Instead, it was closed out and I was directed here. Please add email support.

My company has the 10 assets per month plan, with rollover. The account is current and October has been paid for. I was using it to license images last week, and we still had more than 100 credits. Now, the credits are gone and the last recorded license on our account is from September of 2017. I licensed more than a dozen images in the past two weeks, and those images in our library also don't show as licensed. Please advise! We are working on a time-sensitive project that needs the images for which we've spent hours searching and saving.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Hi M.,

I apologize for the difficulty you have had contacting someone for assistance.

Using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums I see that you have a personal Adobe Stock subscription of 10 images a month and your personal entitlement has over 100 licenses available. I also see that you have a team subscription with Adobe Stock 10 images for Team. There is no delegate assigned to the Team Adobe Stock subscription. You will not see your team license count until there is someone assigned t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

I apologize for the difficulty you have had contacting someone for assistance.

Using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums I see that you have a personal Adobe Stock subscription of 10 images a month and your personal entitlement has over 100 licenses available. I also see that you have a team subscription with Adobe Stock 10 images for Team. There is no delegate assigned to the Team Adobe Stock subscription. You will not see your team license count until there is someone assigned to the Adobe Stock product for your team. Once assigned that person should click on the link in the email they receive confirming their assignment.

You can manage your team and delegates by logging into Admin Console.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or have additional questions.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there has been some confusion here. I had a call from an Adobe representative who persuaded me to move from a personal to a company account. I still not sure why. Anyway, she said she would move the credits over. But they don't seem to be available in either the personal or company account.

I would never have agreed to this change unless I could keep my credits which have cost a lot of money. I didn't instigate this. I was happy on the personal account.

Can you restore these please or fulfil the promise to move these to the corporate account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.W.,

I can assist you with this but before I do you'll need to finish setting up your team subscription.

1. Please sign into: Admin Console  and find the Adobe Stock license.
  2. Click on assign users and enter your Adobe ID.
  3. Complete the operation and watch your inbox for a confirmation message.
  4. Click on the Get Started button/link in the email.

When you now visit https://stock.adobe.com you'll want to make sure you see your business' name in the navbar, if you do not open the profile menu and select the name of your business. Once you've done this you'll see 10 in the counter at the top of the page.

Let me know once you've completed these steps and I can then assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have assigned the 10 credits successfully and can see them listed at the top of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.W.,

I have granted licenses to your team subscription. These will expire in one year.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit... I really hate this Adobe.com, very confusing, navigation is poor. I have wasted valuable time looking for my missing credits transferred from my Fotolia account. I had 8 credits left but shows up 2 credits at the top profile bar - where's the remaining 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KD

The conversion ratio is 5 Fotolia credits = 1 Adobe Stock credit.

If you had 8 Fotolia credits this converts to 2 Adobe Stock credits (rounded up).

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started