Mogrt stop working

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone check this out as this mogrt does no longer work in Premiere 13.1.4.

Mobile Messages. Koop deze stocksjabloon en ontdek vergelijkbare sjablonen op Adobe Stock | Adobe St...

The mogrt shows 0 duration and 0 filesize within Premiere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mogrt stop working

Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone check this out as this mogrt does no longer work in Premiere 13.1.4.

Mobile Messages. Koop deze stocksjabloon en ontdek vergelijkbare sjablonen op Adobe Stock | Adobe St...

The mogrt shows 0 duration and 0 filesize within Premiere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2019 0
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just made a .mogrt lower thirds file in AE and installed it into Premiere 13.1.4 and it shows up, I can edit it in the graphics panel, HOWEVER, in the program monitor it isn't animating when I play it in the timeline.. I can update elements in the .mogrt and the changes show up in the program monitor, but when I play the timeline, there's no animation!! (I can see in the lumetri color panel preview for the .mogrt file that it does animate.)

So this feature doesn't work for me in 13.1.4 on Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping Rameez Khan​ for help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

It seems to be working fine on my MacBook Pro. [Premiere Pro 13.1.4 and macOS 10.14.5]

I'll shortly test it on Windows and let you know if I see any issues.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot from the Windows machine.

If you're looking for anything specific, let me know.

- Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2019 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it working on the Mac but windows:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started