• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money refund in AdobeStock Trial

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! On 12th of November I registered to Adobe Stock Trial. As it was said in terms and conditions I 'am free to cancel my membership and get my money back. At this moment I have blocked 29,99 EUR in my bank account, I don't have any option to delete my AdobeStock membership - it's not showed Adobe ID/Creative Cloud free . And of course I don't have access to (free) pictures I used only two of them. I guess it is pretty expensive background images for 30,00 EUR. Resume. Please cancel my AdobeStock membership and refund my money.

Maybe Adobe is waiting for 14 days period to charge my for extra months? There is no chance to change anything. Maybe I should hurry up to change my payment card?

It looks like Adobe is showing bad image, you know what I mean 😉

And don't say: "Use help desk (useless self-help-desk)".  There is nothing more like chat robot which is not working. All help tips are without such situation as mine. I'm deeply dissapointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Hi Kristaps,

I have checked for your account details using the ID that you have used in forums and was unable to locate an active Stock subscription.
Please let me know if you have any other Adobe ID (in a private message) so that I can further assist you.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kristaps,

I have checked for your account details using the ID that you have used in forums and was unable to locate an active Stock subscription.
Please let me know if you have any other Adobe ID (in a private message) so that I can further assist you.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started