Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

monthly 10 assets subscription not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please help me solve the 10 assets monthly subscription. Even though it was a free trial, I wasn't able to download anything without being charged, and the subscription continues monthly. I would like a refund and cancellation of subscription.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

You have your team profile selected and your team does not have a stock subscription. You should see your name at the top of the Adobe Stock site, not your company name.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raluca,

You will only be charged if the assets are not part of the subscription. You can filter for subscription content when you search on the site. If you require additional assistance please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

The problem is that I don't get to download any asset. When choosing to download an asset, I'm asked to buy a licence and then prompted with the buying options (please see screenshot below). So far, I haven't managed to download any image despite the fact that I am billed monthly.

Raluca

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 08.37.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have your team profile selected and your team does not have a stock subscription. You should see your name at the top of the Adobe Stock site, not your company name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, this solved it. Thank you so much.

Raluca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started