Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly Fee for a product that I did not requested

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I really appreciate if someone from support can comeback to me regarding a monthly fee that is been charged to my credit card for a product that I did not requested. All I did was to purchase a video on October 2016 with my credit card and suddenly, I realized I'm been charged a monthly fee o $32,99.

I do not know where this come from, I understood it was one an only payment for the video and that's it!

This is URGENT!!! I've been charged  times already and I've been trying to get support several times without luck at all.  As I am good citizen, I've been paying my credit cards on time while you kept avoiding me.

You can contact me via e-mail at diana.alayon.tarquino@gmail.com

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hi Diana

The support team will follow up with you to get this resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diana

It appears that you signed up for a 10 image/month Stock subscription on 12th October 2017, where the first month is free.  The subscription has then renewed each month.

I will arrange for support to contact you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for reaching out. I bought the video and that is all I can recall I did with Adobe and my credit card. How can I cancel that? I need to stop this monthly fees that are being charge to my credit card for some thing I did not requested and, most importantly, I am not even using.

Pls let me know.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Diana

The support team will follow up with you to get this resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started