Exit

Monthly, or Annual... paid Monthly?

Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-11-08_10-41-13.png

2016-11-08_10-42-04.png

As a CC user, I would like to try out Adobe Stock, but I really don't need to subscribe on a regular monthly plan.

Now I've seen these two plans, but need to confirm the difference... other than the price!?

Question 1: What is the difference between Annual plan, paid monthly and Monthly Plan? Is the Monthly Plan, just a one off payment for 350 standard images?

Question 2. How long do I have to download the 350 images... would I have to use my quota up in that month?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Hi there

1.  Annual plan, paid monthly is an annual contract offered at a lower price.  If you decide to cancel before the end of your contract, a cancellation fee may apply.  With the month-to-month plan, you can cancel at any time without fee.

Please check the subscription terms for more details - Adobe - Subscription Terms

2.  With the 350 image/month plan, your quota is valid for a month.  If you don't use all the images during that month, they do not rollover to the next month.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

1.  Annual plan, paid monthly is an annual contract offered at a lower price.  If you decide to cancel before the end of your contract, a cancellation fee may apply.  With the month-to-month plan, you can cancel at any time without fee.

Please check the subscription terms for more details - Adobe - Subscription Terms

2.  With the 350 image/month plan, your quota is valid for a month.  If you don't use all the images during that month, they do not rollover to the next month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley and thanks for the prompt reply!

Looks like 50% of remaining cost if you cancel the Annual option before the end of the term!?

Pity there is no rollover, I would have gone for this option!

Never mind... thank you for the information and your time!

Have a good one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

That's correct, with an annual contract the cancellation fee is 50% of the remaining months if you choose to cancel before the end of the term.

How many images do you think you would need each month?  We also have a 40 image/month plan with rollover that is available via our Sales team.

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again!

Didn't see that offer... How much would that be and is it a Monthly, or Annual plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The 40 image/month plan is currently only available by calling our Sales team on 0800 0280148

It's available as an annual, paid monthly plan or month-to-month plan.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that... I'm profoundly deaf, so I'll try and find the ChatLine again!

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, they should be able to assist with pricing, but do let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. Your information was really helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started