Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My downloads didn't work

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I just tried to download my 10 pictures of this month and I realized that 4 of them were never downloaded by my webbrowser but they appeared as already bought and the only choice I have now is to buy them again !!!

I follow the help I am afraid that I have paid 2,99€ for two picture I already bought!

Moreover, amongst the 6 I manage to download one of them is in AI format which I cannot open !!! How I am suppose to use it now?

Coud it be possible to recover the 5 missing pictures without supplementary fees (and do not charge me 5,98€ for my tentatives to recover them by myself)?

Thank you in advance,

Elena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Hi EO,

I see that you have a Stock plan associated with the Adobe ID you use on the forums. You have only licensed 10 images and no more. The screenshot you provided is a defect on our site that we are aware of. Even though there is a price of 2.99 Euros shown in this instance if you choose to download the file you will not be charged.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, absolutely. You can get them anytime you want. Just go to your license history.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.06.40 PM.png

Click on the blue image number to go to the image details ... do NOT click on license again..

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.08.03 PM.png

From there you can save it to a Library to get to easily in the future or you can click on the download button to download it to your computer.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.09.24 PM.png

For .ai files you will need illustrator. You can download the Illustrator trial to convert the file you have. To prevent that in the future be sure to select only photos and illustrations in the search tool and click update.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 2.11.43 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brad for your answer but when I go to my licence history and click on an already bought image I have :

As you can see there is a price next to the standard lincence so I am afraid to have to paid 2,99€ to download it again...

But thanks for the advice with ai image !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, that does not look right. Hopefully an Adobe Staff member can help you with this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EO,

I see that you have a Stock plan associated with the Adobe ID you use on the forums. You have only licensed 10 images and no more. The screenshot you provided is a defect on our site that we are aware of. Even though there is a price of 2.99 Euros shown in this instance if you choose to download the file you will not be charged.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot !!!!

I have them all now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started