My Fotolia dowloads and subscription did not transfer to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been with Fotolia for a long time and actually prefer their site for searching. So I waited until this weekend to do the migration that is required. I thought I had until Nov 5th to transfer everything. Unfortunately, Fotolia/Adobe Stock canceled my subscription 12 days ago and deleted all my remaining downloads. So when I did the migration, nothing transferred over! I am irate about this! All of the notices said Nov 5th was the deadline. Nothing mentioned that I had to do the migration by Oct 8th to keep my subscription and downloads!!! I would love if Adobe Stock could do the honorable thing and reinstate what I had with Fotolia. If not, ColourBox and Vectorstock have a lot of the same artists and are much cheaper.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, 176 credits are missing! This is sick!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D.,

My colleagues on the Fotolia team aren't able to find your Fotolia information with what the account you are using here on the forums. If you can PM me your Fotolia account info I can have someone look into this issue for you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, but my case was handled positively by the Fotolia team.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it!

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just informed that my account can't be migrated to Adobe and I still have tons of downloads in my Fotolia account. Any way for us to request Adobe to offer us proper and reasonable solution? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your tariff plan on Fotolia?

What reason did they give?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the monthly subscription at Fotolia for many years, so the monthly fee is still charged for years, while they may know I won't be able to continue my account at Adobe. No one informed me this account migration issue earlier. No other solution is offered either. 

The reason they gave me is "I am really sorry but unfortunately customers located in Taiwan are not eligible for the Adobe migration. You may continue using Fotolia until November 5th if you wish, but you won’t be able to buy anything else Online." That's all. 

Why can't people located in Taiwan continue our account at Adobe? 

For this kind of image stock service, it is international and worldwide-based now. It's so unbelievable that a huge brand and company, like Adobe, can't fulfill this account migration. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PaperPrincess,

My colleague on the Fotolia team shared this regarding your account:

"Her subscription expired on 2019-10-08, before the migration, this is why the rollovers did not transfer. Only active subscriptions/downloads can be transferred during the Online migration.

She had only 7 unused rollovers, which have now been converted x2 (14) and added into her Adobe Stock account as requested."

Let us know if you require additional info.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines