• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My image credits are suddenly gone.

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay $29.99 per month to stock adobe images and get 10 images per month. My unused image credits have always rolled over from one month to the next. The amount of images I use varies month-to-month depending on my projects. I have been a member for multiple years - started on Dollar Photo Club. All of a sudden, my image credits are zero. I still had quite a few image credits as of last month. I have not un-enrolled. I was not notified about this. I don't understand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Hi Debra,

As confirmed to you above, the monthly allotments for 10 licenses (which is the plan that you're subscribed on) has already been used by you and therefore it shows you the message that you've no licenses left. Moreover, you are still able to license images from Adobe Stock for which you're being charged an overage price.

You're being charged for the subscription on the 2nd of each month. As per the record, you've used up all your licenses for the previous months as well.

Additionally, yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat. However, I did unenroll, but I didn't think I would lose all my credits. Could support answer if I have permanently lost my credits? I had over 60!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carter,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 02 Sep 2017. The subscription has already been cancelled and that is the reason your remaining assets got expired on 12/2/2018. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Note: The downloaded images always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carter, But my subscription is not cancelled. It always automatically comes out of my account each month. And when I go into my account details, it says payment will automatically come out again on January 25th. So shouldn't it have come out automatically on December 5th? And it still says I have no images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should not have addressed that to Carter. That was meant for support staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I also thought I had more images that I had not used prior to December.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debra,

As confirmed to you above, the monthly allotments for 10 licenses (which is the plan that you're subscribed on) has already been used by you and therefore it shows you the message that you've no licenses left. Moreover, you are still able to license images from Adobe Stock for which you're being charged an overage price.

You're being charged for the subscription on the 2nd of each month. As per the record, you've used up all your licenses for the previous months as well.

Additionally, you can check in your license history tab the files that you've licensed.

Please Contact Customer Care for more information.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debra,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 02 May 2016.

Also, I noticed that you have used all your allotments(10) for the month of December and that is the reason you are being charged additional 2.99 USD for the overage licenses since if you exceed your subscription entitlement for the month, you will be prompted to purchase an on-demand “overage” license.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started