• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My library lags,crashes not functioning properly.

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,i have saved around 325 into my library in my account in order to have them somewhere saved so i can choose in the near future which ones i want to use and buy.But i realised after a while that whenever i enter the library with the saved images,the website is lagging or crashing and its unusable.I tried to delete data,cache and history but that didn't help.I'm not having any other issues when im browsing the web or when im browsing the adobestock website in particular without entering that specific library.The issue occurs only when i enter that specific library where i saved all these photos that i was planning to buy.I also checked with another browser or if it's my cpu or any hardware issues but they run smoothly and in normal conditions.

What actually happens is:I enter the library,the navigation bar barely scrolls down or up,i can't press the thumbnails of the images to move them in another library or even delete them from the library.It looks like the library is overloaded and crashing or there is some kind of bug or java coding problem.I have no idea actually.I would be glad if you could help me or if some admin/mod would have access in my account and move all the images in another library so i can do my work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

There is a known problem for libraries bigger than 100 assets. You should rearrange the content of the libraries in that sense.

For the moment there is no other solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a known problem for libraries bigger than 100 assets. You should rearrange the content of the libraries in that sense.

For the moment there is no other solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started