Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My license credits just dissapeared

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No notice, no email, no nothing.

I had over 150 credits that I BOUGHT since IstockPhoto (later bought by Adobe) In the welcome they would "respect" the licenses... after a few months, apparently not. I already checked my spam folders in case I missed the email. None

It seems that either Adobe just ripped me. I find no logic explanation, no email, no nothing.

I can not contact support in Adobe either as their "human support" is a headache, you need to navigate page after page, then loop back to the same support page, and then browse again until you end up here. In a forum, making a request to the Adobe team and explain to me (and return) the credits I BOUGHT.

Maybe someone reads this, maybe not... This is the type of "human" support you can expect from this company.

I demand an answer ADOBE! I want and need my credits back, ASAP. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Hi,

In order to get the unused downloads, you will have to purchase a Stock subscription and the credits will be added automatically.

Please read the subscription terms before deciding whether you want it only for month or not: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

You may also contact support for help and information: support

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Camilaa97586072,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. Your 140 unused downloads from Dollar Photo Club have expired. Get all the unused downloads back by simply subscribing to one of many Adobe Stock plans. Re-activated downloads are yours to keep for an additional year.

Stock Plans: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

You may also contact support for help: support

Feel free to update the thread for any other concern.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanikas100,

We're experiencing the same problem. We didn't get any notice that our photo credits were going to expire (which would really have helped and seems a little bit sneaky)

But if you say we can "Get all the unused downloads back by simply subscribing to one of many Adobe Stock plans. Re-activated downloads are yours to keep for an additional year", does that include subscribing for only one month. Will the credits (that we had previously paid for) then be re-activated for another year regardless of whether we take a month to month plan for only one or two months or an annual subscription?

Regards,

Sharlien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In order to get the unused downloads, you will have to purchase a Stock subscription and the credits will be added automatically.

Please read the subscription terms before deciding whether you want it only for month or not: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

You may also contact support for help and information: support

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started