Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photo two photos where rejected but why

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So adobe said 

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection. why is it showing that for my picture? if anyone sees this please give me an accurate answer.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Hello,

One of the issues is your white balance. It is too warm.

Another thing is your composition. You have a leaf behind the cat, and part of the wall is showing. It's distracting. It may sound picky, but Adobe is looking for top-notch quality photos.

Also, photos of pets are abundant, and so your photo should stand out from the crowd. I don't think your one does. ☹

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

One of the issues is your white balance. It is too warm.

Another thing is your composition. You have a leaf behind the cat, and part of the wall is showing. It's distracting. It may sound picky, but Adobe is looking for top-notch quality photos.

Also, photos of pets are abundant, and so your photo should stand out from the crowd. I don't think your one does. ☹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started