Copied

my photo was rejected. Please adivise to improve morning 1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the exact refusal reason. This is important so that we do not need to guess.

You may also look up the contributor documentation for more information about refusals. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/review.u...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's because of the lack of information in the lights. If you have a raw file of it darken the lights and whites and try again. I would also add a bit of contrast.

PhotoshopScreenSnapz029.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One question you want to ask yourself before submitting an image is what the file would be used for if purchased. In this particular case I don't see much commercial value. As noted in another comment, the light is leaving something to be desired and the subject matter in general is not doing anything for me as a viewer. 

I wish you the best of luck with your future submissions!

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Commercial is the keyword here! Commercial meaning - related to buying and selling things! How could this image be used to sell something? Many people don't think about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines