My subscription was cancelled and I was refused a refund for my lost images

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Earlier this year I was working on a design for a client and when I went to my stock all of the images that I paid for were gone. I had specifically accumulated over 100 images because they were all gonna be for clothing designs. I called the help desk and all they had to say was that I canceled my subscription, basically blaming me for something I didn't do. I had not touched my adobe for anything or canceled anything for 3 months before this happened besides saving some stock images for ideas. Just know that I am highly pissed off because not only was I told that it was my fault and they can't help me but they also told me that I can go and buy their subscription again meaning that on top of my student discount I will have to pay an extra $30 for some stock images and subscription I should have never lost. Now if someone can please get me in contact with someone who understands what I am saying and fix this. I love adobe but I refuse to be okay with losing money. 

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My subscription was cancelled and I was refused a refund for my lost images

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Earlier this year I was working on a design for a client and when I went to my stock all of the images that I paid for were gone. I had specifically accumulated over 100 images because they were all gonna be for clothing designs. I called the help desk and all they had to say was that I canceled my subscription, basically blaming me for something I didn't do. I had not touched my adobe for anything or canceled anything for 3 months before this happened besides saving some stock images for ideas. Just know that I am highly pissed off because not only was I told that it was my fault and they can't help me but they also told me that I can go and buy their subscription again meaning that on top of my student discount I will have to pay an extra $30 for some stock images and subscription I should have never lost. Now if someone can please get me in contact with someone who understands what I am saying and fix this. I love adobe but I refuse to be okay with losing money. 

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0

Have something to add?