Need a return on credits

Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attempted numerous times to purchase an image to no avail... However, my account was charged for each attempt. How do I get a return on those credits and how do I get a diagnostic as to why the licensed image I tried to download would not open for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need a return on credits

Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attempted numerous times to purchase an image to no avail... However, my account was charged for each attempt. How do I get a return on those credits and how do I get a diagnostic as to why the licensed image I tried to download would not open for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D. M.,

I'm looking into your issue for you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D.M.,

Could you please provide the asset ID for an image you are having issues with?

Thank you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There –

The asset ID is #173085410

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D. M.,

I see that you have licensed this asset 5 times. I've checked the image and it downloads and opens as expected. If you are having trouble downloading you may want to clear your browser history, sign in and try downloading, but not licensing, the asset. It might be easier if you save the file to a library and to view that library within Photoshop.

I am putting in a request to add replacement credits for the extra licenses you used for the asset. This may take a little time and I'll be out of the office the rest of this week due to the upcoming holiday. I will follow up with you next week.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D. M.,

A replacement of the credits in question has been made. Can you please check and let me know?

Thanks,

Houda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started