Need Filter "Exclude Keywords"

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently browse Adobe Stock for graphics for my job. Unfortunately, there are many times where I get frustrated with the results because I'll type something like "Desktop PC" and will get TONS images featuring "tablets." I would love it if there was a filter option where I can filter out keywords like "tablet" so that my searches are more accurate/refined. By having this feature, I'd save myself hours of looking through images that are not the correct search result.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018
As formatted keywords search isn't on place all the time, I would like you to explore an option where you can drag one of desktop image thumbnails from search result to search bar - this will give you the refined set of collection based on the image you used. (or find similar button from the image that's close to your match will also do the same)

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kayla,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will definitely pass this feature request to our product team so that they can improvise on the 'Stock filter' option.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As formatted keywords search isn't on place all the time, I would like you to explore an option where you can drag one of desktop image thumbnails from search result to search bar - this will give you the refined set of collection based on the image you used. (or find similar button from the image that's close to your match will also do the same)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've clicked the find similar before with some luck, but I didn't realize that dragging an image into the search bar with the words I typed was possible. I'll try that, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines