Need Help Purchasing a Premium Image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a Credit Pack to get a premium photo and when i try to purchase the pop up says I dont have enough credits? What is going on? I'm on the $29 per month plan. I just want to purchase the image and move on with my life.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium images are not included in the regular 10 credits a month. The credits are only good for standard assets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, so i purchased the additional credit pack  for 50$ to get the premium image. Is that not what you are supposed to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KC,

Which asset are you trying to license, can you provide the ID for this image please?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The number is FILE #: 109563920

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KC,

Thank you. This asset, in the smaller resolution, is 25 credits. This is why it's says you don't have enough credits. There are other premium assets on the site that you can purchase for 5 credits or less but this is not one of them.

Do you not see the credits listed when you look at the detail view of the image?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My screen does not show that, I would not have made the purchase had I known, how do i go about getting refunded for that purchase?

Very misleading.

Untitled.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will confirm that mine does not show credits either just monetary cost. Perhaps that's a bug?

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 3.49.16 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

It shows if you have some credits. I'll need to check if you have to have enough credits or not. Thanks for the follow up.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KC,

I'm sorry about this. I've reported to this to our product manager. It appears that you'll only see the required credits if you have enough credits to license that particular asset. You can use your credit packs to license standard assets. but if you would prefer to return them you can do so by going to this link: Contact Customer Care and requesting a refund for your unused credit pack.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katherine,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account details and noticed that you tried to purchase Adobe Stock- pack of 5 credits from the website and there was a deduction of $49.99. But, due to some reason the charge hasn't been processed yet(the payment status is in a pending state), and hence you aren't able to buy the premium asset. Kindly wait for few hours for the payment to be processed, if the issues continues, feel free to reach out to us.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines