Exit

Need stock video clip in 4k...

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I found the following stock video by a user named @iverb:

https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/lightning-storm-at-sea-ocean/95743073?prev_url=detail

https://us.fotolia.com/id/95743073

I like it for my project but need it in 4k.  How can I contact someone (or who) to get it rendered out in 4k??    Since it's double the resolution I'm willing to pay double the price of the 1080 HD version.   Because of the low bitrate and nature of the project...simply upscaling this one isn't acceptable (water in clip also seems to be choppy/stutters...need it smooth)

It would be helpful to not have the rain on the camera lens as well.  Any help to get a 4k render like this would be immensely appreciated!

Thanks -Josh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Hi Mallett,

We don't have any option for the customers to contact the contributors of any file.

You can definitely Contact Customer Care for detailed information about the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mallett,

Let me check if there is an availability of the above-mentioned video clip in 4k. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that.  Look forward to hearing back, Twarita!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mallett,

I have checked with my team, this video is available in a maximum resolution of 1080HD.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062  What can we do to contact the content creator and author to have them render out a 4k version??  I'm certain when money is involved for everyone...it can be done...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no way to contact the content creator.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062 I don't understand how there's no way to contact the content creator?  You guys are selling their videos.  And cutting them checks/royalties whenever they sell some.  How do you not have a way to contact them??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mallett,

We don't have any option for the customers to contact the contributors of any file.

You can definitely Contact Customer Care for detailed information about the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started