Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to return a photo extended license

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I accidentally bought the $88 extended license for a photo when I thought I was buying the photo individually (which is around $3). I'm sourcing photos for a nonprofit, and I don't have a steady income, so I'm looking for a way to return the extended license that will be only used for one event.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Hi Brianna,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and sorry to hear that you have mistakenly purchased an extended license.

I would like to let you know that an extended license is always purchased on-demand and are not refundable.

You may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can check and provide you with the best possible resolution.

Feel free to update this thread in case you have any further questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brianna,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and sorry to hear that you have mistakenly purchased an extended license.

I would like to let you know that an extended license is always purchased on-demand and are not refundable.

You may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can check and provide you with the best possible resolution.

Feel free to update this thread in case you have any further questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started