No he recibido mi reembolso

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El día 2 de enero de 2019 hice un pago para Adobe Stock, seguido hice la cancelación del plan, pero hoy, 11 de enero aún no recibo mi reembolso, este es mi numero de pedido: ADB044471086

Les pido una pronta respuesta, antes de que pasen los 14 días como dice la página, y me digan que ya no se puede reembolsar, porque no es justo, sus formas de contacto con Adobe son muy malas, me dan un numero de 9 dígitos, el cual la operadora me dice que es incorrecto, el chat no funciona, en la página solo hay formas de pago, pero no hay ninguna forma de pedir reembolso si es que no ha llegado.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019
Hi Ramon,Sorry to hear that.I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock-10 images per month(one-year) plan on 01 Nov 2018. The payment status of the subscription has been cancelled. Also, I noticed that you have paid an amount of 28.06 USD for the subscription.Please note that when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a  free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the s...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ramon,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock-10 images per month(one-year) plan on 01 Nov 2018. The payment status of the subscription has been cancelled. Also, I noticed that you have paid an amount of 28.06 USD for the subscription.

Please note that when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a  free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines