Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No refund after case closed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here’s my story again:

Some months ago I strarted a supposedly free trial of Adobe Stock. At the end of the free month you just took me 30 euros + vat without my consent and gave me 10 more images, so it was 20 images I could download. I told me ‘Ok! You were rude to just steal money from me [and I wrote you about that in Italian at the time, you just did not understand, how shameful for AdObEe the ‘greatest’ company for creatives artist that does not have multilingual customer care] but it’s fine if I get 20 stock photos’. Fool me: at end of the 2nd month I had only downloaded 4 images, and I discovered that my other available downloads were gone.

After months of complaining about this problem, some week ago you finally gave to me a refund. And there is the main problem: Your refund case number 0223640457 is closed but I did’t actually received the money, I checked multiple times these days.

(I find shameful that I have to write some info like my number case in this pitiful public forum because you refuse some other private way to communicate with you: no mail, and when I called you this very morning I listened to an infinite recorded voice that at the end told me that you don’t receive calls my region: good job aDoBeE).

This is a nightmare! It goes on and on, for months. Just put an end to it.

There is the chance of getting the money back or not: in either case I don’t want to deal with you ever again, next time I’m going for Affinity and Shutterstock, that’s for sure.

Customer satisfaction is less than 0 Kelvin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Hi Fattimiei,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fattimiei,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started