No way to cancel and Auto Renewal

Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can scarcely believe this commercial practice from a company the size of Adobe.

There is no way online to cancel the subscription other than cancelling PayPal and, even though I've paid for them, I will lose all of the unused images that I have built up over the last year.

Please will someone tell me how to cancel this subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No way to cancel and Auto Renewal

Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can scarcely believe this commercial practice from a company the size of Adobe.

There is no way online to cancel the subscription other than cancelling PayPal and, even though I've paid for them, I will lose all of the unused images that I have built up over the last year.

Please will someone tell me how to cancel this subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico%20S,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2017 1
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kanikas100,

The 'help document' shows a 'Cancel Plan' link.  Here is a screenshot of what I see when I click 'Manage Plan': -

http://prntscr.com/ekmrf3http://prntscr.com/ekmrf3

As you can see, there is no 'Cancel Plan' option.

It is hard to believe that you make it so difficult to cancel plus Auto Renew with no option to opt out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message clearly states that there is problem with your current payment for Adobe Stock subscription and that might be because of your PayPal account that is not clearing the payment.

Once that is clear, you will see "Cancel Plan" button.

Would suggest you to reach Adobe Support @ Contact Customer Care  and it would be taken care of.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 0
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This goes nicely with the customer-killing practice of their early cancellation fee. Adobe has completely ruined their reputation for me and countless others who have been duped by this service. Adobe: refund my cancellation fee or I will be cancelling my account and making sure every professional in my network hears about my experience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 1
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spsb84

Bizarrely, you are unable (unwilling?) to simply cancel my account.  You are asking me to make a payment to you to 'reactivate' my account, so that I can then cancel the plan, with the promise of a refund of the payment I'd just made.

This is quite clearly a device to make me sign up again and I do not trust that you will refund the payment.

It appears that Adobe has to indulge in sharp practices such as these to retain customers, as many of your products do not provide value for money.  Quite obviously, you could just cancel my account if you wanted to.

There's little point wasting any more time on this: my account can just sit in a 'suspended' state for ever.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Let me get this checked and get back to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have sent you a PM, kindly check and let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2017 0
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are another sly, greedy company trying to catch people out hoping they will forget to cancel and (auto) commit to another years subscription. They can then trap them for another year or bill them a hefty cancellation fee.  I chatted with a rep online and the only way you can cancel without a fee is if you do it in the last month of your subscription and then if you want to get the full worth out of your subscription you have to remember to cancel on the last day of your subscription...how sly is that.

This type of business tactic just makes people angry.  Set a reminder on your phone and find another product when your subscription is up people and stop supporting these greedy companies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started