Not able to see full License History

Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey is anyone else having an issue accessing their full license history? I am only able to see a couple of my most recently licensed items, but I know we have a whole big library of images we've licensed. I used to be able to see all of them, but now it only shows me one page and there is no pagination at the bottom. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

I tried to contact support using the chatbot on the site, but it took 10 minutes after giving my email for the rep to tell me how many available images I have available to me - which is not even what I asked. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to see full License History

Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey is anyone else having an issue accessing their full license history? I am only able to see a couple of my most recently licensed items, but I know we have a whole big library of images we've licensed. I used to be able to see all of them, but now it only shows me one page and there is no pagination at the bottom. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

I tried to contact support using the chatbot on the site, but it took 10 minutes after giving my email for the rep to tell me how many available images I have available to me - which is not even what I asked. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R.,

Is it possible you have more than one Adobe ID? I looked up your account you are using here on the forums and I see that under your team entitlement there are only 7 licensed assets in your license history and none under your personal entitlement.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started