• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not possible to store 3D assets (material/object/hdri) in library without licensing..!?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there!

I'm just testing adobe stock for a free month and found a very inconvenient issue:

It seems as if it wasn't possible to store any of the 3D assets within an library WITHOUT licensing them...!?

On overview pages with the tumbnails the "save preview button" is missing...

In my case that missing button resultet in a handfull of licensed assets, which I only wanted to keep in mind (or in library) and take a closer look at another time.

I got the credits refunded/reloaded, so that's no problem, but not beeing able to store assets in library is a huge penalty!

regards,

jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

3D assets can't be "previewed"! You can't watermark the asset... In the good old times, when looking at 3D assets to buy, we got a stripped down version of the model. But that was not satisfactory neither as you couldn't really appreciate the quality of the model.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3D assets can't be "previewed"! You can't watermark the asset... In the good old times, when looking at 3D assets to buy, we got a stripped down version of the model. But that was not satisfactory neither as you couldn't really appreciate the quality of the model.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started