Number of Adobe Stock credits dropped following set up of new plan

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After signing up for the complete Apps package, the number of existing  credits in our Adobe Stock account dropped by about 10 credits. I have emailed the person who sold me the plan last week, but had no answer. Can anyone recommend who to contact and how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you were previously on 3 images/month plan which was canceled and the credits accumulated from that subscription were not downloaded and got expired on 12/5/2017
I would like to let you know that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Recently you have purchased Adobe Stock promotion - 10 images a month (one-year) and that is the reason you have 10 image credits in your account.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.
Regards
Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thank you for your reply which makes sense. It's just a shame that when I asked your colleague who helped me with the transition from one plan to the other said we would keep all our credits with the new plan. I find this was misleading.

Kind regards

Tanja

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tanja,

I apologize for the poor experience. Can you please share the case reference number regarding your interaction for the same because if you had switched from one plan to another, the credits can be re-instated within your account.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines