• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OHMYGOD

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stumbled upon this by mistake but my grandma has been paying $30 for stock for almost a year not even realizing she signed up for it, she thought it was something that came with cc! Can someone PLEASE cancel the adobe stock subscription for us?

-Liz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Sure Elizabeth, I do understand your concern here.

Kindly click on the customer care link here and follow the steps to get in touch with the support for cancellation or you may self cancel the plan as well. Please see Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth,

I understand the situation here and checked the account details.

It seems like the subscription is in a suspended mode but still active and can be cancelled but the Stock subscription had been in use and about 21 licenses have been downloaded from that account.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and refund request.

Let me know if you're unable to contact support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, she was aware she had this service but was unaware she was paying for it. We know that she has used it, we just want it CANCELED. She never would have subscribed to it, as it isn’t a need. She thought it came with her cc and didn’t question it. I tried following the portal several times and it keeps looping around. I looked through the forums and no one is of any help except for the few times someone just went in and cancelled it for the subscriber.

Is there a phone number I can call to have this taken care of? We just need it canceled immediately!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure Elizabeth, I do understand your concern here.

Kindly click on the customer care link here and follow the steps to get in touch with the support for cancellation or you may self cancel the plan as well. Please see Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started