• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

on demand not available

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i buy 1-2 stock photos per year for non comercional use. Still now, i could buy this on demand for about 10$ per picture. If i want to buy now one photo, i could only buy a plan for a year. Or i buy credits for 50$ for one photo. Is the on demand service not longer available?

Sorry for my bad english.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Hi Martin,

Standard images, 3D, and templates use 1 credit each from the credit packs. The smallest credit pack is of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months (or 6 months, if you’re in Japan) and this pack costs US$49.95. For more information on the pricing of credit packs, please refer to Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

I believe you're referring to the single image purchase that was available to few of our customers previously because of their licensing history with Adobe Stock. But starting mid-April, we've discontinued the single image purchase option completely as we're moving towards the credit packs offerings as mentioned here: Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Feel free to update the thread with any additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Thanks for the answer. How many credit points does a standard license (not extended) image cost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Martin,

Standard images, 3D, and templates use 1 credit each from the credit packs. The smallest credit pack is of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months (or 6 months, if you’re in Japan) and this pack costs US$49.95. For more information on the pricing of credit packs, please refer to Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started