• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One of the worst customer service!!

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my last day of subscription. I live in Canada but they ended the service at Indian Standard time. I thought Adobe is a USA based company but i dont know that their system work on Indian time. I got an email that my subscription is going to END on PST time. I talked to 3 people and all of them disconnected the  chat to avoid resolving my issue. Each time they said wait and let them check the issue. I tried 6 time to connect again and couldn't able to find a way to start a new session. After my 7th try I connected with a Guy named 'Keshav' and he disappeared as well. They just want time to pass so they can make an excuse to me. I think this is SCAM . I need my money back for all the remaining download.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Hi Asim,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Asim,

I apologize for the poor support experience that you've been through but trust me, this is not what Adobe wants to provide to its customers.

I did check your account and even though your membership was cancelled on 9th March 2018, the cancellation fee was waived off and the unused licenses are active in your account till today.

I believe you're unable to use these licenses because your Adobe account is in a suspended state due to some account issues. As I see that you've tried to reach the support multiple times, I will be going ahead escalating your case from my end to get it resolved on priority.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Asim,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started