One-year subscripiton for 300 pics approved in 2019

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an offer on adobe stock: if I uploaded at least 300 pictures that were approved I could use for one year a n adobe subscription software. Now I have way more the 300 approved in 2019, but I cannot find the link for the offer. This is the text of the offer:

If you have 300 or more video files approved in 2019 with at least a 50% approval ratio you will receive a code for a complimentary year of the Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan. We are appreciative of the amazing contributors at Adobe Stock.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vezendi, Hehho.
Is there a redemption code with 4 characters separated in the text?
If any
https://creative.adobe.com/redeem
Enter your code at to start your subscription.

If the code is not listed, it may take some time to send, so you may want to wait.
Please refer to the help document just in case.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/creative-cloud-bonus-FAQ.html

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will get or you got an e-mail with a redemption code. It takes up to 8 weeks for the code to be send out. Check your spam if the code did land in your inbox.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines