Opinion: The "Credits" and "Images"UI is confusing

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a long time user of Shutterstock but switched to Adobe Stock because the content is more vetted and it seems to have fare less duplicates.

My largest complaint is this:

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.20.17 PM.png

Coming from Shutterstock this looks to me as if I've downloaded 7 images and have 0 images remaining. Even a link on this help page titled "Subscription plans and Credit packs" is broken and goes to a 404. I'm requesting Adobe consider reworking that taskbar and making it very clear what a Credit and what an Image is, especially since credits can technically be an image.

A simple hover callout would be helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M. K.,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the counters in our navigation bar. I have forwarded this to our product management team. I can reproduce the 404 error and will work to have that fixed.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, I appreciate it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M. K.,

Are you still seeing the 404 error for Common Questions, Adobe Stock? I can no longer reproduce the error and want to confirm same with you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still throwing the error for me, even with a reset cache in a private browser.

The link that isn't loading is https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/subscription-plans-credit-packs.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi M. K.,

Thanks for the additional information. I'm seeing the error as well. I've reported this and will provide an update when it's been fixed.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines