Order ADB043379021UK Why can't I cancel my free trial membership?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The possibility of cancelling free trial membership is widely advertised but (seemingly) NOT allowed!

This is outrageous from a company whose PR is non-existent and who fail to deliver their (allegedly) clear online Adobe Stock free trial cancellation option (under 'Managing your Plans') and who succeed - in addition to failing online - in being inaccessible by email (all email addresses non-deliverable, yet filtered by an internal server (postmaster@adobe.onmicrosoft.com) or telephone (25 minutes spent listening to grating atmospheric music).

I want to have my free trial (Order ADB043379021UK) cancelled.

Please confirm this and offer an explanation for your CYNICAL approach to customer service.

I shall take any card withdrawals from my bank account to my bank for dispute.

I look forward to having confirmation of the cancellation of my membership and (eternal) cancellation of this account.

Anne Webster

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne

Sorry for the frustration caused.

There isn't a current trial subscription associated with the Adobe ID you used to post on the forum.

It looks like you may have used a different Adobe ID (email address) to sign up for the trial recently.  You will get the option to cancel this if you sign out from your account and sign in using the other Adobe ID.

If you need help with this, could you please confirm the order number as it appears that one of the numbers is incorrect.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

thank for your email, but I really don't know what to do and am have to going to cancel my credit card to stop the payment - it's been an absolute fiasco.

The only other order I've had before is ADB030224001UK<https://account.adobe.com/orders/ADB030224001UK> in April.

Best wishes,

Anne

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anne

I've sent you a separate message requesting additional information, to help me find the subscription and cancel it for you.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines