• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ordered trial and cancelled same day but have been getting charged monthly.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ordered trial and cancelled same day but have been getting charged monthly. Your Customer Care Contact seems to be set up to deter any cancelling. How do I get credit for the past two months of billing. It's easy enough for Adobe to see I never used this after the only day I tried it and cancelled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi Dan,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription is still active. I would request you to go through the help document of cancellation to understand the workflow https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for cancellation and refund requests.

If you still face trouble, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not know if I wanted an Adobe account. I tried it on a Trial Basis(thus the term Trial) and decided I would have little use for it. I recall cancelling same day. Now I find my company has been getting bills monthly. I only tried using the account on the day of my trial and discovered it is not a useful service for me. Even though I recall cancelling the same day, the billing showed up literally a month later.  However, if I log in now there is no way to cancel the monthly charge  without "agreeing" to pay more in the form of a cancellation fee.

Your cancellation policy seems to be set up to steal money from my account. If I hit cancel, it states that I am "agreeing" to have a cancellation fee of $143 taken out of my account. I cannot hit any cancel to my account without that being in the "agreement".

This is a thinly veiled negative option program that ratchets up a cancellation fee that makes no sense.

Please cancel my account today, as it should have been cancelled the day I "tried" it and credit the outstanding balances.

We will be disputing all charges to our credit card company if they show up again.

My next call is to resolve this issue will be to the Better Business Bureau.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan,

I see you have already contacted our support team and they have terminated the account as per your request

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terminated the account, but refused to credit the 2 months that were charged. Will be disputed with credit card company. Shady business practices do not build businesses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

I am able to find the case notes and your support interaction with the rep.

Let me get this checked for you and update you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started