orders listed in my account, no email for them, or not showing up on CC statement

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tons of orders showing up when i view my invoices, but i have not recieved a email confirmation for many of those orders, nor do they show up in my credit card bill.

I am trying to find out if they are legit orders that havent been billed yet, or just a technical glitch.

I have spent the last week calling Adobe but its been useless, nobody can give me a straight answer, and any promise of a call back from a supervisor never occurs.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rr...,

Have you checked your junk mail folder? Adobe sends an order confirmation message when you complete any purchase or  order. You can also review these on your account page: https://account.adobe.com 

Click on Plans then click on Order history to see orders or Billing history to see individual invoices.

If you are still having difficulty let me know.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes i have and dont see anything.

I had a call with 2 seperate adobe agents and neither could figure out what was going on, and i was trying to arrange a call back from a supervisor but keep getting the run around

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops, replied from my other account by accident.

But yes, nothing in my junk email, and cannot get a straight answer from support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear that. Let me reach out to my contact in customer care and see if we can have someone make contact with you. It may take a day or two.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you were signed into Account Management with the correct account?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, someone from Adobe finally called me back

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines