PASSIVE RENEWAL OF STOCK SERVICE BAD BUSINESS MODEL

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAVE YOU BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ADOBE STOCK LIKE ME?

STAFF: KINDLY PROVIDE WAYS FOR USERS TO CANCEL PASSIVE RENEWAL OF ACCOUNTS. DO NOT USE PASSIVE RENEWAL FOR ANY SERVICES. PASSIVE RENEWAL (AUTO RENEWAL) IS FRAUDULANT.

CREATIVES BEWARE -- STAY AWAY FROM ADOBE STOCK. USE OTHER SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE PASSIVE RENEWAL. ADOBE WILL MAKE YOU PAY $149 TO CANCEL MONTHLY SERVICE YOU NO LONGER NEED.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, that you had a bad experience, but please take my words as a Adobe customer and user :

I supoose Adobes action is in accordance of the general conditions that you accepted, when buying the service. I have some of those automatic renewal services running and I have a reminder for the termination dates. Aditionally, the aniversiary date is shown, when you log on. And I could bet that I got a reminder from Adobe before the aniversiary taking place.

For other people, automatic renewal may be benefical, especially if they carry over some credits.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary,

I apologize for the troubles that you have faced. I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team.

You can now self cancel your Adobe Stock plan from your account page.

Please refer the help document below to understand the workflow:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is also an email that goes out before auto renewing letting you know it is coming up for renewal and to cancel if you no longer need it. I do however agree that after you have fulfilled that first year there should no longer be a penalty to cancel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines