• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment done via PayPal but no image !! ??

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I bought the illustration from stock.adobe.be which you can find on the link below. The payment I have done via PayPal, I received a confirmation of my payment via email, but the illustration I could not download due to an error. I do not have a license on it either. Please check this out soon and let me know how we can solve this thanks in advance for the fast support.

Indian Chief Mascot Head Graphic - Koop deze stockvector en ontdek vergelijkbare vectoren op Adobe S...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you tried to purchase an on-demand asset on 30th of September 2018, however, the payment was not received by Adobe since Paypal has rejected the transaction due to some issues.

I would request you to contact Paypal to know the reason for the decline in the transaction.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you tried to purchase an on-demand asset on 30th of September 2018, however, the payment was not received by Adobe since Paypal has rejected the transaction due to some issues.

I would request you to contact Paypal to know the reason for the decline in the transaction.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started