Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment method failed

Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just finished my one-month free subscription for Stock. I want to delete the subscription but I think it's too late... Do I have to pay the next month? If needed, I'll do it... But I don't know why, I've changed two different payment methods (PayPal and credit card) but all the time the payment is refused... Please cancel my subscription!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Arianna,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Oct 2018. The first month was a free trial, after which you have been charged from the second month(November 2018) through Paypal.

You can now self-cancel your plan Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  by following the steps as mentioned in the help document.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arianna,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Oct 2018. The first month was a free trial, after which you have been charged from the second month(November 2018) through Paypal.

You can now self-cancel your plan Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  by following the steps as mentioned in the help document.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation and refund related issues.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Your customer care is very efficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started