PAYMENT

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE WAY I CAN GAIN MONEY BY SELLING MY PHOTOS. I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED SOME OF THEM, BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN OR HOW I WILL NOTICE THAT I CAN EARN MONEY WITH MY PICTURES

TOPICS
Account management, Activation, Billing, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typing in ALL CAPS is considered rude.  It's the same as SHOUTING.  Please don't shout on public forums.

Is this a question about Adobe Stock royalty payments?  

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You submit your photos to Adobe Stock. They are then reviewed. If accepted they go into your portfolio and are available for people to buy. From this stage, it is a waiting game...(waiting for people to buy or not to buy...)

If your submissions are rejected, you can post your picture here to get further advice on why they were rejected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines