Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo credit (Instagram, website)

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I made a subscription to Adobe Stock yesterday and want to use the pictures from there to incorporate them into other pictures, taken by myself, and to publish them dna after on Instgram and my own little website.

I don't use any of the stock images without it being edited and thus, more or less strongly, altered.

For example, an image of a night sky (taken) into which I want to insert a picture of a moon (stock image). This should simply be at the top right corner and will be changed in color and size.

(All pictures I buy from Stock have the standard license)

Do I have to insert a picture proof there or not?

My second question is apply ing 500,000 thousand to web access only? demm in the Adobe Stock FAQ, the following sentence is

"With this license you can use the licensed image permanently with an unlimited number of web accesses, but print runs or web accesses may not exceed 500,000..."

does that mean it's unlimited web access or just 500,000?

Unfortunately my question was not really clarified by the FAQ page and in this forum I have read several times that you only have to insert a proof if you use the picture without editing. However, with this community thread I want to be back on the spot as to how it needs to be done before I do something bottle.

With kind regards Tobias

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020
Your request is one of those where you need to read the license terms carefully and where my answer is quite conditional (if you do this then...).

If you take a picture of whatever, and you just insert a moonshot from someone, and the moonshot is not the really main subject, you do not need to credit. If the moonshot is the main subject you need to credit.

Your second question: if you do a print, it is not unusual to offer a digital version of that print. That‘s the reason for that 500k rule. If ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Your request is one of those where you need to read the license terms carefully and where my answer is quite conditional (if you do this then...).

If you take a picture of whatever, and you just insert a moonshot from someone, and the moonshot is not the really main subject, you do not need to credit. If the moonshot is the main subject you need to credit.

Your second question: if you do a print, it is not unusual to offer a digital version of that print. That‘s the reason for that 500k rule. If you publish the picture on your site and you have 500k views, you‘re ok with a standard license.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started