Photo Credit

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase a Extended License image - do I still need to have a photo credit on all items I use this image on.  I don't see anything on this in the terms and conditions.

Thank you for your time. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is required by the standard terms for a standard license there is no reason why it should not be required by an extended license.

But may be it's not required at all to credit, as there are only a restricted number of uses that require credit. 

A different remark: crediting should not be regarded as a bad thing. It shows that the asset has been properly licensed.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know if it is required for the Standard License? I think they need to be a bit more clear in the terms and conditions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Tell me your use! I think the license terms are as clear as they can be without to cluster to much your mind. Credit needs to be given when you are using the asset in an editorial sense or on social media or as a book cover etc. If you modify the picture in a way that it is new artwork on it's own, you do not need to credit. If you are using the asset on an advert, you may but do not need to credit. The same if you are doing a poster for your own use (standard license) or if you are doing posters for sale (extended license).
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines