Photo download error from Adobestock

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I bought the package of 5 licenses on the Adobestock website but there's the following error to download the photo:

"A system error has occurred. If you do not receive the payment confirmation e-mail within the next few minutes, please try again or contact Customer Support. Training and support"

What should I do? This morning I have chat with the assistance but they told me nothing. I have already received the invoice for the transaction and the email.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

I am sorry to hear you are having troubel with your credit pack purchase today. Can you provide me with a little more information please?

What were the steps you used to place the order? We've seen this issue but have been unable to replicate it so the more details you can provide the better.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The steps I have done are:
Open the photo
License Button 
Buy 5 credits Payment with Paypal I received the email I received the invoice I open the photo again Error!!! when I try to download it

I need the photo n. 252727798 , please can you send me it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have just tried with the free 10 resource package, and I have downoad the photo..., later I cancel the subscription..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello M.,

I've confirmed the credit pack transaction was successful and that you did not receive the credit packs. I have granted you 5 credit packs for your purchase.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines