• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan Taking Unauthorised Payment

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the adobe stock free trial purely to test out the service to see if it was good. While I was signing up, it told me I would not be charged at the end of the period, and then today I get a invoice for $39? There wasn't an option to cancel the plan before, so I assumed it wouldnt auto-renew, and now I can't cancel it, is there a way I can get the plan cancelled and the invoice renewed?

-Wihan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Hi Wihan,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 22 Aug 2018 and your subscription is in a suspended state due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wihan,

Please see the terms of the promo offer here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

Also, you can now self cancel your Adobe Stock plan from your account page.

Please refer the help document below to understand the workflow:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Even after updating my payment details to make sure there's no error, there's still no option to cancel my plan, is there a way you can do this for me?

Regards

- Wihan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wihan,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 22 Aug 2018 and your subscription is in a suspended state due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started