Exit

Please Delete This Racist Image NOW

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AAE5B6DF-4D35-4953-97D7-C0D9BB813073.jpeg

Dear Adobe Stock team,

Please explain why this image of a Caucasian girl doing a slanted eye pose is featured on your platform.

https://stock.adobe.com/hk/images/if-i-were-asian-girl-child-having-fun-pretending-asian-narrowed-he...

Not only that this image itself is extremely offensive towards East Asians by mocking their appearance, the fact that the creator is making money out of this image is even more disgusting. Please take this down immediately. I know that the Adobe Stock team is trying really hard to promote cultural and ethnic diversity within the platform, but the first thing your team should do is to delete all stock images that are clearly offensive and hateful towards any ethnic minority groups and POC, instead of ignoring the hate towards them within Adobe Stock.

I have already seen some community posts about Adobe Stock being insensitive towards racism, and I am extremely disappointed to see your team constantly failing to moderate and delete any sensitive and offensive imagery. Please delete this image now and make sure that this type of racist imagery will not appear on your platform ever again.

Thank you.

TOPICS
General , Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alancheng213 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Adobe cares deeply about the respect and equal treatment of everyone, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, cultural background, or religious beliefs. We are continually auditing, evaluating, and improving the Adobe Stock collections to serve our customers’ needs. We appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns with us. The image has been reported and will be reviewed by our content team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started