• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Trying to get a detailed list of rights for stock photos

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been tasked to find out further information regarding the terms of agreement for stock photos. What our rights are as far as the following documentation goes.

I have not seen any image rights for a white paper, publication online or offline, press releases or the extent of image rights for web or social media. We need a comprehensive list before any of the assets purchased can be used or published anywhere.site pages, publications online and offline, including downloadable files.

provide the image rights for publications and papers, and publications and papers online.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Hi Lori,

Please refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock and Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information about the terms and restriction of the Stock images.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lori,

Please refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock and Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information about the terms and restriction of the Stock images.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started