Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please refund stock image

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I recently purchased image no. 255365185, but after downloading it in vector format, it turned out to be extreme low quality.

This is the image as show on the Adobe Stock website:

stock_site.png

And this is the vector file in Photoshop 2021:

vector_file.png

Can you please refund the credit for this image? Thank you.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

I'm glad to hear you've found a workaround. Files that appear as .ai/eps on the Adobe Stock site will have layers when opened in Adobe Illustrator. These files will not have layers when opened in Photoshop. If you are solely a Photoshop user then you will want to look for JPEG files. Most vectors can be downloaded as jpegs also however we currently have an issue where the quality is not always the best and we're working on a solution for this in the very near future. If you find come across any

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's vector you can open it without quality lost, are you sure you open it with good resolution in photoshop ? 300dpi ? if you open it with illustrator have you the same issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any issue with this file are you using Adobe Illustrator to view it? Can you be more specific of the issues you are seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've figured it out: For some reason I can only open the file properly in Illustrator and not in Photoshop. Photoshop does not show the layers of the file, while Illustrator does. So for now I've resolved the issue by downloading a trial of Illustrator and will use that for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad to hear you've found a workaround. Files that appear as .ai/eps on the Adobe Stock site will have layers when opened in Adobe Illustrator. These files will not have layers when opened in Photoshop. If you are solely a Photoshop user then you will want to look for JPEG files. Most vectors can be downloaded as jpegs also however we currently have an issue where the quality is not always the best and we're working on a solution for this in the very near future. If you find come across any JPEGs from vectors that are not of good quality let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started