• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pls cancell my subscription

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancell my subscription. Cant find anywhere cancellation button. I allready visited My Plans - no button!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Hi Olesja,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 27 Nov 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same problem. Adobe offer me 10 free images from adobe stock - I use this option. During this, there is a big information than they don't take any money from me...and what happen? Of course after month they open me a yearly subsription plan and take money from my account without my permission!

Because of such non-ethical practices, I will never use their pictures stock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mariusz,

I've responded to the thread: Request for the return of unlawfully collected funds

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olesja,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 27 Nov 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started