Plus de téléchargement possible alors que 'ai payé mon abonnement

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - j'ai un abonnement depuis des années et ce mois ci je ne peux télécharger aucune photo  alors que je n'ai pas téléchargé ce mois: d'aillerus le reliquat n'apparait plus ??

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am confused by your post, are you having difficulties uploading or downloading? If you are having trouble uploading files to Adobe Stock please post your question on the Stock Contributor forum

If you are having difficulty downloading files from Adobe Stock, is it only one particular file or is it an issue with all files? If  it is a single file please post the asset ID so I can investigate. If it is all files then please review the following:

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser.
  2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.
  3. Is the issue occurring when you download to a particular library or all libraries? If your library has too many assets or has a corrupted file downloads to the library may be blocked. Reply to this post if this is the issue and I can offer additional assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines