Poor image quality download

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have downloaded image: AdobeStock_317057838. The preview is clear but the downloaded file is blurred and un-useable.

How do I get a credit refund on this please?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded and opened this file in Illustrator and see no issue with this file.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded it three times on two different computers. It's 2.9mb and blurry. Don't understand.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paulmgibson,

Okay let's figure out what's going on.

1. What app are you using to view the file?

2. How are you downloading the file, what steps are you taking?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a heavy user and download around 10 images a day with no issues. I use an iMac and download directly from the website through Firefox. It's the only issue I've had for years.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And none of the other files you've recently downloaded have this issue? Is your software up to date?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had issue before. The images I downloaded before and after are all fine. Am I allowed to upload the image to this thread?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing how you haven't had issues with other assets I have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Just concerned others will have the same issues.

Paul 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines