• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor Image Quality

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to report an image.  This should be an interface option off of an images purchase page.

Image: Night scene of downtown Toronto - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock | A...

Poor quality.  There is lense dirt that hasn't been cleaned along the bottom left of the image along the water.  This is poor QA on photographers and your part.

The image is generally soft focus.  Unhappy with this purchase.

P.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Hi Paul,

Are you referring to the spots as shown in the screenshot below? If not, can you please share a screenshot of the spots you see in the image?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock files.

I would like to know a few more details from you so that I can help you better.

1.First of all, please mention the zoom percentage at which you are viewing the above-mentioned file?.

2.Which part of the image is showing as pixelated when zooming in?

3. Which application are you using this file with? Are you opening it in Illustrator or Photoshop?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see the spots from the dirt on the lens or CCD without zooming in.  You'll see them whether you open it in a default image viewer or Photoshop.  It was opened by us in Photoshop.  The soft focus can be seen at 100% zoom or if printed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Are you referring to the spots as shown in the screenshot below? If not, can you please share a screenshot of the spots you see in the image?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are the spots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul,

I understand that you are facing troubles while the Stock file (58586296) and that is the reason I am adding an image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Also, I will be reporting the same image to the product team so that they can check the file for quality issues.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I appreciate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started